I am certain most people know how to make potato wedges, but sharing just in case! Healthier than chips and you only need a few potatoes and some olive oil. They ‘re easy to customise too by adding some extra chosen spice etc…
Ingredients: For 3-4 people
- Approx. 600 g floury potatoes
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Optional : a few garlic cloves
1. Pre heat oven 180 C.
2. Pour approximately 3 tablespoons olive oil in a large roasting tin. Not too much or counter intuitively the wedges tend to stick to the tin.
3. Cut the potatoes into approx. 1 cm wide chunks and add to the roasting tin. Mix them well with your hands to ensure they are all really well coated with oil on all sides. Don’t crowd the tin with too many or they won’t crisp up, you just want 1 layer of potatoes. I like adding in a few unpeeled garlic cloves too.
4. Roast the wedges in the middle of the oven at 180 C for approximately 50 minutes – 1 hour. Give them a toss after 40 minutes or so.
5. Season and enjoy.
Hope you enjoy making this! Leave me a comment if you give it a try. Thank you for reading 🙂